My favorite thing to do as the weather cools down is add little things that refresh my wardrobe. If I don't need new more expensive pieces (ie. a new coat) then I skip that purchase for the year. Nonetheless it's always fun to update in some way. Here are a few of my favorite ways to do that in inexpensively :
- Beanie- they were everywhere last year and still going strong this year. Beanies come in so many different varieties, colors and brands. Find one that matches your style. Pom pom, no pom pom, fold up, no fold etc. A great way to add some personality to your wardrobe.
- Socks- camp socks or knee high length that can be scrunched down. Super fun to have them peek out of your hiking boots! Added bonus for them being super warm and cozy.
- Scarf- a no brainier but had to mention. Find one that speaks to your personsality for added flair. Think prints that act as neutrals such as leopard or plaid. A fun pop of color is also a great way to add interest to your outfits.
- Nail Polish- bring on alll of the vampy colors! Find your favorite and stick with it for the season. It’ll become your signature color. My personal favorite is ‘Icon’ by Revlon.
- Fedora Hat- you’ve seen them. Whether you love them or hate them, they're here. Fedoras range in price but there are very affordable options that can be found.
Thank so much for reading! You can shop some of my favorites below, simply click on the photo:
*Links powered by ShopStyle Collective. I receive commission through links clicked.