What I Bought This Cyber Monday/Recommendations
Happy Cyber Monday! Here is a look at my purchases today. I can’t wait to receive everything. I have picks for women, men, kids and home. Take a look below!
1. Probably my favorite purchase, a faux fur ottoman. I can't wait to add it to my bedroom. It comes in white and grey (light blue is currently sold out). The absolute cutest and an ottoman has been on my wishlist for a long time.
2. Women's "Merry" tee. Super simple but great for the holidays.
3. Women's Nightgown. I love cozy pj's! Even more now that I'm pregnant.
3. Toddler Pj pants. On sale for under $4! They sell out quick so definitely grab them.
4. Toddler faux fur boots. I purchased them in tan and chestnut. The absolute cutest. I really like Target brand shoes for my daughter.
Not pictured but linked below:
40 inch Vizio Smart TV- total steal. Found here.
Currently out of stock but keep checking back!
Holiday throw pillow here. On sale for $5! Would make a great gift.
I hope you guys are enjoying holiday shopping. Thanks for your support!
**Links powered by Shopstyle Collective. I receive commission through links clicked.
That ottoman is cute! I love Christopher Knight stuff. I got a chair and pouf from the brand on Amazon!ReplyDelete