8 Products That Made Me Feel Excited About Beauty Again
Hello! So I go through phases where I stop trying out new makeup/skincare and just use my holy grails. Then there are times when I get that makeup itch and cannot stop buying it! Right now I am in the phase of being super excited to try new things. I’ve been experimenting with different products for the last few months. Below are the 8 products that made me feel excited about beauty again! They include makeup, skincare and even a deodorant that I’m loving:
Pack of 20 Hair Clips ($5!)
1. NARS Multiple Stick- one of my first NARS products. I have this one in Orgasm which is a great color for a lot of different complexions. I've wanted to try this product out for years but often brushed it off because of the price. I finally had the chance and I would say that the multiple stick is super handy and convenient. In the photo above I used it on my eyes, cheeks and lips. With this particular product, you definitely get bang for your buck. I can see this being one of my go to’s in the summer for a light fresh look. (also worn in the photo above is NARS lipgloss in Orgasm)
2. Mac Lustre Lipstick- my mom is the MAC lipstick queen. I get her one every Christmas. For some reason I never even thought about trying them for myself until a few weeks ago. I ran past a really pretty sheer shade in Politely Pink that I figured would be great to throw in my bag and apply when I wanted an extras something. It is absolutely perfect for that. This color also looks great under the NARS lipgloss linked above.
3. Loreal Matte Liquid Lipstick- I would say that this particular product got me back into lipsticks. The formula is absolutely amazing for a drug store brand! I stocked up on a few versatile shades for year around. It’s honestly amazing.
4. Cover Girl Highlighter- also a drug store pick. I cannot talk about how beautiful this highlighter is. It gives the perfect subtle glow without looking too glittery. I’m also wearing it in the photo above.
5. Mac Semi-Sweet Palette- this is the absolute perfect palette for every day. Every time I do my makeup I reach for this. Super versatile and applies flawlessly.
6. Aluminum- Free Deodorant- you may or may not consider this beauty but I had to add it to the list. This deodorant is amazing. It smells exactly like fresh roses. I will say that probably like most natural deodorants you have to apply it maybe twice during the day but I don’t have an issue with that. I decided to go aluminum free during this pregnancy and I will not be looking back. It’s also very affordable so you can’t go wrong.
7. Clinique All About Eyes - I am still working on my skincare. Being pregnant really threw my routine for a loop. This under eye cream is great for sensitive skin and it really does work for puffiness. I cannot rate it on under eye circles because the "mask of pregnancy" so graciously decided to show up as raccoon eyes on me. I'll take a decrease in puffiness though! I've used this one for a few months now.
8. Bold Hair Clips- I'm a little late to this trend but I fell in love with this hair clip set! There are so many fun combinations that you can make and they are soo good for the price (about $5 and ships free with prime!) They're gorgeous and a lot of fun to play around with.
Thanks so much for checking out this post. I've been having a lot of fun with beauty lately.
**Links powered by ShopStyle Collective. I receive commission through links clicked. I am also an Amazon Affiliate partner so I receive commission made through Amazon sales. Thanks so much for reading!